Octopus can be localized now. Do the following for it:
1. Start Octopus;
2. Check "Translate" menu item in the "Options" menu;
3. Close Octopus and start it again;
4. Octopus will generate locales.ini file in the Octopus directory;
5. Translate every word and phrase in locales.ini;
6. Restart Octopus again. Now Octopus is localized.
Warning: As soon the new windows which was not translated will appear (message boxes, properties windows) they will be added to locales.ini file. It is necessary to translate them too.
Ready to use
Download locales.zip file and extract locales.ini file from archive into Your Octopus directory.
|Hungarian||Herczeg Jozsef Tamas|
|German (completely new version)||T. Pepe. See also his site about Octopus|
|English (corrected version)||T. Pepe. See also his site about Octopus|
|Polish||Jan M. Mayer|
|Portuguese||Marcos C. Taveira|
|Spanish||Jose Garcia Carrasco|
|Arabic||Mina Guindy [firstname.lastname@example.org]|
If You have translated locales.ini (or corrected the downloaded from site one) and You are sure about Your translation send me it please to distribute it. I will be thankful...